Happy Feet Dance Studio is committed to providing the highest quality dance training in a professional yet personal and friendly environment for children ages 1 and up. Our noncompetitive approach to children's dance education develops attributes that can serve your child well throughout a lifetime.
These include discipline, self-confidence, improved learning skills, creativity, self-expression, imagination and an instilled appreciation for dance, music and other art forms. We emphasize strong dance technique that begins in our youngest classes and is developed and reinforced as each child progresses. We offer competitive and non-competitive dance classes. Class sizes are limited so that we can ensure proper attention is given to each student.
Our goal is to instill the love of dance and movement to each child that walks through our studio doors. Students are encouraged to dance with both body and soul!
At the end of the year, in lieu of the traditional high pressure and costly recital, our students enjoy an informal demonstration performance highlighting classroom progress and achievement right here at our studio.
In this way, the focus throughout the year can remain on continued education rather than preparation.
1. At Happy Feet, dance is taught in a positive, exciting and age appropriate way. At every age & level, dancers are accepted, loved and heard-- we celebrate our differences!
2. We enroll ALL season! Students are welcome to join our family at any time during the year!
3. We pride ourselves on continued education! Rather than preparing for recital all season long, students will learn in each and every class.
4. Family like atmosphere! Our teachers make it a point to connect and get to know their students on a deeper level. Our students are all dance friends too!
5. We offer non-competitive & competitive dance. Your journey through dance is personal, you choose how you wish to let dance provide for you in your life.
Each year Happy Feet Dance Studio gets invited to dance at a Trenton Thunder Baseball Game! It is such an exciting time for us as a studio. Our dancers & families can't get enough of the dancing, baseball and cotton candy filled evenings!
Our Dance Basics & Jazz Hip-Hop levels 1, 2 & 3 have the opportunity to perform at the event. Our Trenton Thunder performance will be in June 2023, exact date TBD.
Here at Happy Feet we pride ourselves on creating a positive, kind and accepting space for our young students to grow. Each dancers journey with us is sacred. We take pride in aiding each of our students to grow into strong individuals with not only a bold love for dance but a bold love for themselves and their bodies. We believe that everyone is extremely special in their own way and we always choose to uplift and celebrate our differences. Our teachers teach these special things in our classrooms, our studio space and all throughout Happy Feet. It is so important to us. Without our differences, we would all be the same and the world would be black and white. With our differences, we add color and sparkle to the world.