The health and safety of our dancers, teachers/staff and families is our top propriety. Plans are subject to change as new information and guidelines are released from the State of New Jersey.
The health & safety of our dancers is top priority. Due to Covid-19 the following health and safety procedures will be put into place to ensure the health and safety of our dancers, families and staff members.
Happy Feet asks that parents check their dancers for symptoms prior to sending them to the studio.
(1) Dance studio, bathroom and high touch surfaces will be disinfected.
(2) The building will be fully cleaned & sanitized to prepare for classes each day.
(3) Disinfectant wipes will be available for use.
(4) Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the lobby and studio spaces.
(5) Students will be asked to sanitize before, during (if needed) and after class.
(6) Fans will be used to circulate air throughout the building.
(7) Bathroom occupancy will be limited to one person at a time unless within the same household.
(8) Dancers are asked to leave shoes at the door and enter the building with the least amount of items possible.
(9) Studio doors will remain open, when possible, to allow for an increase in ventilation.
(1) The use of face coverings while dancing will be optional for staff members and dancers.
(2) Temperature checks will be administered daily to dancers.
Together, let's prevent the spread:
· Stay at home if you or anyone in your household is feeling under the weather or has tested positive for COVID- 19.
· Wash your hands often.
· Use hand sanitizer often.
· Don't touch your face.
· Clean and disinfect your belongings after each class.
· Avoid contact with those who are sick.
· Bring minimal belongings to class each week.
· Come dressed and ready for class.
Q; We are sick and will not be attending dance today. Can we attend class from home?
A: Yes! We can provide a ZOOM link so that your dancer can attend class from home. Please email the front office at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the link.
Q: How do we make-up the classes we missed while absent due to COVID-19?
A: Email us, we can set you up for a make-up class! Any same level class applies. There are NO REFUNDS for missed classes or drops due to COVID-19-- we encourage you to use our make-up policy. Make-up classes must be completed in the year of current enrollment. Make-ups do not carry over to future dance seasons.
Q: How should I determine whether or not my dancer can safely attend class?
A: If your dancer has symptoms, including but not limited to:
Please keep your dancer home.
If the government places a stay-at-home order at any point during the 2021-2022 dance season, virtual classes will go into effect for all classes. Each class will take place during your dancers regularly scheduled class time and will be held online. If this case should occur, virtual links and information will be sent out via email for you to access.
There may be a transition period from the date of the in-studio closure until virtual classes begin. This time will be treated as an absence, meaning your dancer can choose a make-up class to attend. No refunds will be given for this week.
Families will be notified of any changes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at (856)-429-0783 or email us at email@example.com.
We are committed to the health and safety of our Happy Feet family.
Updated as of 5/27/2021
As the Governor will lift mask mandates, masks will be optional at Happy Feet beginning May 28, 2021. Our staff will no longer be required to wear masks. Some of our guests will choose to wear a mask, some will not. We understand that everyone has personal beliefs guiding these decisions. We respect everyone's choice. There will be no judgement.
As a company, we will not ask our guests about vaccination status and in return, we ask that our guests respect our employees personal and private health choices as well. This discussion will not be allowed in our space. No exceptions. We will continue to keep everyone safe and will continue to practice the sanitation procedures we have set in place.